It's been exactly one month since I shut down my blog and dropped Twitter and Facebook. While it has been kind of peaceful in that month, I realized that I was effectively punishing myself for something that I didn't do. So I'm bringing everything back as it was before, although some posts will remain removed.
- Don’t spend too much time looking back
- Don’t worry about what other people will think
- Don’t be afraid to make a mid-course correction
- Don’t underestimate the impact of one person
- Don’t overestimate the effect of one decision
- Don’t keep making the same mistakes
- Don’t just make good decisions, make wise decisions
Also, in case it hasn't been clear, we moved the family back to Texas. There's more information about that in the message.
We're glad to be home.