I added a few more features, so I need more testing. After this, I am totally feature frozen for the 0.6.2 release.
New features include:
- Operator now follows the bookmarks toolbar conventions for opening new windows and tabs. This includes:
- Opening links in the current window by default
- Middle click opens in a background tab
- Shift+click opens in a new window
- Ctrl/Ctrl+Shift open in a new tab based on the hidden preference browser.tabs.loadBookmarksInBackground (which is the opposite of Select new tabs opened from links – see my previous post)
- When you are in microformats mode with all handlers and have debug mode on, you get an additional menutem called “Debug” that displays the source and internal representation of the microformat (no more keystrokes)
- Selecting an invalid microformat displays error and source in the same window
- If you right click on a microformat, the microformat handlers show up on the context menu
- I have added an experimental feature for highlighting microformats that can be turned on in preferences. Not only does it highlight microformats when you hover over them, when you select microformats in any Operator menu, they are highlighted on the page. Please give me feedback on this item.
Thanks again for your support!