NOTE: There is a problem with the zh-TW, hr-HR, cs-CZ, pt-BR and ru-RU translations. I’ll post a 0.9.1 when I get this worked out. Unfortunately this makes Operator 0.9 unusable in those languages because for some reason Babelzilla replaced the strings with blanks (not what I asked for).
I’ve talked about what is in this release before, but to repeat:
This version includes:
- Songbird support!
- Fixes to make sure things work in Firefox 3
- Menus no longer magically disappear on some pages
- hCards supports nested menus to access actions (more logical than trying to use adr for multiple addresses)
- adr is no longer on the menu by default (you can add it, but it has no default actions)
- Nested microformats are now handled per the spec as best we can figure it out
- Performance should be much better (and it has been in my experience)
- If a microformat is not visible, it doesn’t appear in Operator (You can turn on a preference if you want to see all microformats)
- Actions for MapQuest and Amazon.com
- A new RDFa parser based on the new spec (pages will need to be updated)
Unfortunately, I don’t have more detail on the RDFa situation. Elias sent me a new parser, and I included it. Please bug him to know what needs to change on pages. And I apologize to the existing RDFa users out there that I have broken.
Also, there were some performance problems with the release candidate that were definitely addressed. Hopefully things should be speedy.