I’ve finally released the official CCK Wizard 1.4. It will take a while to be approved, but you can download it from AMO now. Here are the changes:
- Allows disabling sync and private browsing
- Adds support for server ceritficates
- Fixes a compatibility issue with Firefox 22
- Allows empty strings to be locked
- Adds support for whitelisting and blacklisting sites for plugins
It also removes support for Livemarks (If you need this, please let me know).
If the CCK Wizard saves you time and helps you deploy Firefox, please consider contributing to it’s development by clicking here.
The CCK Wizard is maintained in Google Code. That’s the place to report bugs. Also, please consider becoming a contributor.