- Setting the search engine for about:home
- I’m Feeling Lucky support for Google
- Browse by Name support for Google
- I’m Feeling Ducky support for DuckDuckGo
I’m really trying to avoid adding support for custom URLs (like keyword.URL). I’d rather try to address the reasons why people need to use custom URLs. If there is some other reason you prefer to use a URL, please let me know.
I’ve also fixed a few bugs:
- When you disabled the add-on it was still functional.
- Using search engines with non English names didn’t work.
- Sometimes searches would go to the wrong window/tab.
I’ve had some reports of searches in other languages not working, but I haven’t been able to recreate it. Honestly, this shouldn’t happen because the method I’m using to invoke the search is the exact same method that Firefox uses when it does a keyword search. If you are able to recreate this consistently, I’d love to hear from you.